The Ultimate Guide To Entering Cryptocurrency Competitions
Trading cryptocurrency is a fun, potentially lucrative pastime that you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home.
With cryptocurrency competitions, you can get free coins by doing what you do best: being a fantastic cryptocurrency trader.
That's why competitions are a popular way to get free cryptocurrency, which you can spend on your favourite sites or to use to accumulate interest and expand your portfolio.
Whatever you want to use your coins for, competitions can be an ideal way to quickly get free cryptocurrency with little hassle and hard work.
As well as competitions, there are plenty of other ways to earn money and find free cryptocurrency online, but you need to be savvy about it.
If you don't do your research, you might not find the right free cryptocurrency sites and the best exchanges.
In some cases, scammers without a blockchain to signify the validity of their cryptocurrency might con you out of your hard-earned money rather than giving you unique ways to earn cryptocurrency.
Therefore, you need to learn about all of the options you have to earn cryptocurrency online and find the perfect ones to suit you.
As mentioned already, cryptocurrency competitions can be an ideal solution that allows people like you to earn cryptocurrency for free. They might sound too good to be true, but a lot of these contests can get your free crypto.
Traders Of Crypto offers a range of guides, so you can learn more about cryptocurrencies and how to make the most of them.
This guide explores cryptocurrency competitions and how they can help you get free cryptocurrency and boost your online wallet.
What Is A Cryptocurrency Competition?
A crypto competition is any form of online game that allows you to enter and potentially get yourself cryptocurrency.
Many of these competitions involve playing games, or in some cases, you compete to be the best trader over a certain amount of time.
Some games allow you the chance to earn free cryptocurrency, particularly popular coins such as Bitcoin.
If you download an app on your mobile phone, you can play games to earn free Bitcoin and have fun at the same time.
Other free crypto competitions are much more straightforward: all you have to do is sign up for an account and then start playing.
Our free crypto competitions are free to enter, and you can earn cryptocurrency monthly. The competitions are risk-free, and we don't ask for any personal information except your email address.
Many crypto platforms offer competitions to allow you to pit yourself against your fellow traders and win coins if you are the best trader each month.
Others ask you to find bugs in code or to learn a new trading skill so that you can move out of your comfort zone and boost your abilities.
Whatever you're looking for from a cryptocurrency competition, you can find it! There are plenty of competitions out there, each with unique rules and entry requirements.
As such, every trader can find an enjoyable competition to get free crypto and have fun at the same time!
There are plenty of contests that allow you to get free tokens, as well as other techniques that can get you free coins, so keep reading to find out more.
What Are The Biggest Crypto Competitions?
With so many contests out there, you need to find the best ones that will give you excellent returns and has as many entrants as possible.
If you're one of few entrants or the contest isn't particularly challenging, then you won't have fun and improve your coin trading skills.
The biggest free crypto competitions are found on the most popular token exchanges and crypto sites on the internet.
Here are some of the most popular free crypto contests out there right now:
- Traders Of Crypto's Competitions: As one of the largest crypto communities on the internet, we aim to gather together fantastic traders and help them to get free crypto that rewards them for their hard work and commitment to the cryptocurrency market. We offer two contests: a portfolio competition and a trading competition. The portfolio competition examines the value of your portfolio over the course of a month. The trading contest explores the profits that you make on your trades. If you want to find out more about our contests, then check out our FAQs.
- Bybit's World Series of Trading (WSOT): A twice-yearly global contest, the WSOT aims to unite the very best coin traders from around the world. The event offers bonuses and discounts for early registration, so potential entrants can get great value and potentially add tokens to their wallet, all while having loads of fun.
- Binance's EUR Trading Competition: Binance, the respected crypto trading platform, offers a prize pool of 50,000 EUR to be split between the top 100 traders who enter its EUR Trading Competition. To qualify for the contest, traders need to have a minimum trading volume of 500 EUR (buy and sell) in order to qualify for a slice of the prize money.
- The eToro Trading Challenge: eToro is a copy trading platform that allows users to emulate top traders. As such, it's popular with many novice traders who are looking to sharpen up their skills and reduce their risk. The platform's monthly Trading Challange is open to a wide range of investors, including those who trade in cryptocurrencies. eToro offers a range of tokens for traders, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin and more. As such, you can potentially get additional tokens and extra cash for making staking the right trades and making good choices.
- Capture The Coin: Run by Coinbase, one of the biggest crypto platforms on the market that allows you to trade Bitcoin, Ethereum and other popular coins, Capture The Coin is designed to improve Blockchain security. Traders learn about security practices such as cryptography, forensic analysis, malware and other security techniques in return for a custom laser-etched steel wallet that can be used to unlock crypto wallets. Winners who notice bugs in the code and improve the Coinbase exchange's security can also earn free Bitcoin and prestige and notoriety in the crypto world.
- Stormgain's Trading Tournament: Winners of Stormgain's Trading Tournament can win a share of prize money in crypto by aiming to earn as much profit with as little deposit on their trades over 3 weeks. The crypto exchange offers this tournament in real accounts as well as demo accounts. As such, new traders can practice on their demo account before they use their actual money to trade in cryptocurrencies. There's also a demo trading tournament for miners available on the platform, so almost everyone in the crypto market can play and win free coins.
There are many other crypto competitions out there, and new ones appear regularly, but these are some of the most significant contests on the scene right now.
What Should Potential Entrants Look For In A Cryptocurrency Contest?
When you come across a crypto competition, the first thing you should check out is which crypto network or exchange is running it.
Find out more about the community that manages the contest and whether it is legitimate. Most crypto competitions require that you create an account on a specific platform, so make sure you're not handing over your data and payment details to unscrupulous characters.
Check out reviews and overviews of popular exchanges to learn more about the services and coins they offer.
If you already use an exchange or are part of a cryptocurrency network, you should find out if they offer a competition.
As you already enjoy using the platform and feel safe on it, you might like joining the site's competition.
Once you've found safe sites with cryptocurrency contests, you should check out the rules of the contest and the prizes the site is offering.
You can then work out if the contest is worth your time and effort. If possible, see if you can check out a list of past crypto winners and the trades that won them their prizes.
If you feel that you stand a good chance of winning free cryptocurrency in the competition, and you
Some contests are free to enter, but others cost money to join. If you want to enter a competition that charges an entry fee, then you should see if you
Can You Really Win Free Cryptocurrency?
It probably sounds too good to be true; enter a free competition and win crypto. You're essentially getting money for free.
Whoever heard of free money? The world isn't that kind or generous, so why do crypto exchanges make it so easy for traders to get themselves free crypto?
The simple reason is that crypto communities and exchanges want to promote a feeling of collaboration within our market.
Trading in virtual coins on the internet can feel like a lonely and isolating practice, which is why communities like Traders Of Crypto exist.
We aim to encourage a sense of community and fellowship among crypto traders and to help you to understand the world of cryptocurrencies.
With that end in mind, communities and exchanges have created free crypto competitions to encourage new traders and get existing crypto fans to try new things.
So, in answer to the initial question, yes, it is possible to win free cryptocurrency. There might not be such a thing as a free lunch, but with a little hard work and commitment, you can get something for free in the crypto market.
How Do You Enter Cryptocurrency Competitions?
Now that you know more about crypto competitions, you might be tempted to enter some and start getting yourself free cryptocurrency.
The great thing is that a lot of crypto competitions, like ours, are free and easy to enter. The first step is to create an account.
After that, you'll find instructions on how to enter the crypto contest, which you should follow. It would also help if you checked the terms and conditions and the contest's rules.
Once you know all of that, you can give your account details to the cryptocurrency contest host platform and join the network of players competing for prizes and recognition.
How Else Can You Get Free Crypto?
Competitions aren't the only way that you can earn free bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular ways to get yourself free crypto besides competitions are:
- Signup Bonuses: A wide range of cryptocurrency platforms offer bonuses for new account users to get them started. As such, if you're savvy, you could sign up for accounts on several sites and get yourself bonuses, which you can then transform into cash or use to earn interest and additional free virtual currency. Check the terms and conditions of each signup bonus so that you can find the ones that will give you the best value. Many of these platforms also offer you the chance to enter competitions, so you can get even more free coins and learn new trading skills that will bolster your knowledge of the cryptocurrency market.
- Mining Cryptocurrency: Mining crypto is a laborious process that can be rewarding if you do it right. It involves completing sections of the chain that can be verified and added to the blockchain of a type of coin. You then get rewarded with crypto for this work, but it can be a lot of effort for a small reward. Mining Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies requires a lot of skill and effort, and there's no guarantee that you will be successful, so this is a more challenging way to get free cryptocurrency.
- Trading: Trading is one of the most traditional ways to get Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for free. If you use a crypto trading platform, then you can make trades and potentially earn cryptocurrencies. Trading comes with some risks; if you make the wrong prediction, then you could lose the coins that you invested. Ensure that you're aware of the risks before you start trading, so you can give yourself the best possible chance of earning crypto and keeping all of your precious coins. Trading crypto means that you can enter into free crypto competitions to get free coins through successful trades and earn extra from competitions.
- Airdrops: Airdrops are a much easier way to get free cryptocurrency, but they're also much more random. Traders often distribute free cryptocurrency to a number of random wallets on their exchange to increase their followers and make their accounts more popular. If you're lucky enough to receive an Airdrop, then you can also find out about exciting new blockchains and grow your online network.
- Affiliate Sales: Referring a friend to your cryptocurrency exchange can get you free coins if you sign up for an affiliate programme. Popular exchanges often offer affiliate programmes to entice users to invite others and to promote their sites. For every friend that signs up and uses your unique code or link, you earn crypto. Effectively, you're taking on a job as a marketer for the exchange, but the returns can be significant if you have a lot of friends who want to join.
- Bounties: Crypto bounties are another way of earning coins in return for your time and effort. There are various types of cryptocurrency bounty, including bounties for spotting bugs in the exchange's code or blogging and promoting the site on social media. That means it's easy for you to find a bounty that suits you and start getting free crypto. In some cases, bounties might be a part of a crypto contest, so you can have fun, earn recognition and get money all at the same time!
- Crypto Jobs: Some freelance jobs will pay you in Bitcoin, so you can earn money the traditional way and receive it in crypto instead of cash. These jobs are a way to get free crypto in exchange for your time and skills.
As the crypto market evolves, exchanges and traders think of innovative new ways to barter coins and potentially get free cryptocurrency.
These are some of the most popular and easiest ways to get free crypto, but none of them is as easy or risk-free as entering into cryptocurrency competitions.
If you want to earn free cryptocurrency and get paid for being a loyal crypto exchange customer, then a cryptocurrency competition could be the ideal solution.
With these competitions, you can have fun and receive free money. Depending on which crypto competition you enter, you could earn cryptocurrency that is worth a lot of money.
When you're using free crypto competitions to earn cryptocurrency, you need to make sure that you select the right competitions with lucrative rewards and that you understand the terms and conditions. With this insight, you can make the best choice that will work for you.
Check out competition tables to find upcoming free cryptocurrency competitions and see how well the traders are doing, so you can see if you want to throw your hat into the ring.
One thing that's essential for anyone seeking to enter a cryptocurrency competition and earn crypto is an account on relevant cryptocurrency exchanges.
Sign up as a user to start trading cryptocurrency, get free crypto and start your journey towards earning money online.