We, Last Click Wins Ltd (operating as "TradersofCrypto.com"), a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11746013 and have our registered office at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
Our legal status under UK data protection law is that of a data controller and in this capacity we will securely store and process your personal information which you have provided to us. Data controller is a legal term which identifies the person who controls what to do with any given personal information. As data controller we have registered with the Information Commissioner's Office and our registration number is ZA796668.
The steps we take to protect your personal information and how you can review and correct your personal information are also covered here.
Collection of information
The personal information we collect from you may include:
- information you submit to us when you choose to register for an account with us, such as your user name and email address;
- member id;
- any information you provide to us if you contact us;
- any information you provide to us if you fill out a form or enter a competition via our service including, if requested, your PayPal and/or Skrill email addresses, cryptocurrency public addresses, which is required by us in order to make competition payments to you if you win the competition and, if you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide you with the prize; and
- information about the device you use to access our service such as your IP address and geolocation.
You are not required to provide all of this information, but if you do not, you may not be able to experience all of the services and features available on our service.
We may also observe your use of our service and derive certain information from this which may include personal data such as your access times and browsing activity.
How is your personal information used?
We will use the personal information collected by us to:
- provide you with personalised visits to our service for example by displaying targeted advertising and content which we believe likely to be relevant and of interest to you;
- develop our service and enhance its usability and functionality and improve the user-experience;
- provide you with services which you have signed up for;
- share your personal information with our partners (detailed below);
- recommend goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you (but only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes);
- serve advertising to you which may be of interest to you;
- make payments to you if you win a competition;
- contact you; and
- send out newsletters which you have signed up for.
With whom is your personal information shared?
We may disclose your personal information in the following ways:
- if you enter a competition and the prize is being provided by a third party (which will be made clear to you), we may disclose the information you submit when you enter the competition to that third party;
- to third party data, service and software providers that assist us in the function, improvement and optimisation of our services such as website analytics, social media, bookmaker partner, email provider.
We may also disclose depersonalised data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our service in order to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes such as to analyse and understand site usage, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal information. Examples of the type of situation where this would occur would be:
- in the administration of justice; or
- where we have to defend ourselves legally.
The requirements of data protection laws
- we will only collect sufficient personal information for the uses set out above;
- we will endeavour to keep your personal information up-to-date;
- we will not transfer your personal information to a country outside the European Economic Area unless safeguards are in place to protect your personal information to the standards that apply within the EEA including via standard contractual clauses and Privacy Shield or where the transfer is necessary to administer a competition you have entered via our service (for example, it is sometimes necessary to send your username to a bookmaker outside the EEA if you enter a competition administered by that bookmaker).
Cookies are small files that websites save to your hard disk or to your browser's memory. The cookies used on our service are listed below.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our service or other websites that you visit. To learn more about cookies and how to disable them we recommend you visit the Information Commissioner's websites here.
Last Click Wins LTD (Trading as TradersofCrypto.com) use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners.
We use "cookies" to collect information, you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
One of the service providers that we use for data analytics is Google Analytics. If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and use information about your use of our services, then you can install an opt-out in your web browser ( https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).
By using our service you consent to us using the following cookies:
|visit||Identifies that you have visited the site that day. Used for giving rewards for consecutive logins (1 day)|
|_ga||This Google Analytics cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our site (2 years)|
|_gid||This Google Analytics cookie is used to performance related activities (1 day)|
|country||Stores your country based on your IP. Used to geo target certain content to be more relevant to your country (6 months)|
|campaign||Records the campaign that brought a site visitor to assess the effectiveness of marketing projects|
|exam||Record the level of exams you have attained in Crypto School|
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
For example, we store the personal information you provide on secure computer systems with limited access that are located in facilities to which access is limited.
If you choose to set up an account with our service, it is your responsibility to ensure the security of your password and not to reveal this information to others.
We will hold your personal data for so long as you download and use our service and for no more than five years after. We will endeavor to delete any personal data sooner where it is not necessary for us to hold this, but please be aware that we may hold personal data for longer if we are under a legal obligation to do so or where we have a reasonable belief that it is necessary to do so for business or legal reasons.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- a right of access to a copy of the information comprised in your personal data;
- a right to access your personal data in machine-readable format and to request that we transfer this to a third party data controller;
- a right to object to decisions being taken by automated means;
- a right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress;
- a right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- a right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed;
- a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of data protection legislation; and
- a right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office in respect of our use of your personal data.
Where you have consented to us sending you marketing communications promoting third party products and services or where you have consented to us passing on your details to third parties for marketing purposes, you have a right to withdraw that consent. You can withdraw your consent bycontact us. This will not affect or undo any instances where we have already lawfully shared your information prior to you withdrawing your consent. You can also opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such marketing communications.
If you are unsure about your rights or are concerned about how your personal data may be processed you should contact the Information Commission's Office.
If you contact us in relation to your rights we will do our best to accommodate your request or objection. Please note, however, that not all rights are absolute. Sometimes other legal obligations or third-party rights will take precedence.
If you request a copy of personal data that we hold about you we will require proof of your identity.
You can help us to maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change.
Please contact us if you would have any queries about, or would like to enforce, your rights set out above.
Grounds for processing
Our processing of your personal data will be where:
(i) it is necessary for the performance of a contract we have with you;
(ii) where you have provided your consent (for example for us to send you third party marketing);
(iii) it is necessary for us to comply with legal obligation that we are under; or
(iv) it is in our (or a third party's) legitimate interests and such interests do not prejudice your rights or freedoms. Our (or a third party's) legitimate interests will include:
- ensuring our service is as user-friendly as possible so our customers are encouraged to use it;
- understanding how our service is used to help us plan development and improvements to its functionality;
- promoting our and our partners' and sponsors' businesses to those who are likely to be interested in the promotions and services we and they offer and monitoring how effectively we do that;
- facilitating connections between our users and our partners and sponsors; and
- enabling us to benefit from the services and expertise of third party services providers;
Our service is for users who are aged 18 years old and over. We do not knowingly collect personal data from under 18s.
Links to other websites
If you have questions regarding this policy or our handling of your personal information, please contact us here. We will promptly address your concern and strive to reach a satisfactory resolution.