1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
This site is operated by are Last Click Wins Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11746013 and have our registered office at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
We operate the Trades of Crypto website tradersofcrypto.com.
2.2 Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use our service. By using our service you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you register for a membership account on our service or when you download the app, you will be asked to tick a box to indicate that you accept these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our service.
2.4 These Terms form a binding agreement between you and us. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
3. Over 18 & location
3.1 Our service is for users who are 18 years old or over. If you are not 18 years old or over you must not use our service.
3.2 You may not use our service if it would be unlawful to do so in the country where you are situated.
4. Links and integrations from our service
4.1 Our service contains links to and/or integrates with services, websites and apps provided by third parties (including third party exchange operators (Exchanges)). We have no control over the contents of those services, websites or apps, and we are not responsible for the content, security, practices or privacy policies employed by them. Those third parties may collect data or solicit personal information from you. We are not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those services may collect. Accessing any other service, website or app from our service is at your own risk.
4.2 You may be required to register and/or log-in to third party services separately to enable integrated functionality and/or to place trades with Exchanges.
4.3 Our service provides information about prices offered by different Exchanges on for different cryptocurrencies. You may be able to link via our service but all trades are between you and the exchange only and trades will be governed by that Exchanges' terms and conditions.
4.4 We do not act as, or hold ourselves out as, an exchange or financial operator. We are not, and will not under any circumstances be, a party to any trades you make.
4.5 It is your responsibility to open an account with the relevant Exchange before making a trade and to satisfy yourself of the Exchanges's identity, suitability and creditworthiness.
4.6 Displaying the prices and other key features offered by Exchanges on our service and/or linking to or integrating with Exchanges (or any other third party) via our service does not indicate any recommendation, endorsement or approval of the Exchanges (or other third parties).
4.7 You are solely responsible for the management and maintenance of your Exchange accounts. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with all terms and conditions you have agreed with the Exchange.
4.8 We do not have any control over whether Exchanges accept trades, declares trades void or make payments to you following execution of a trade. We therefore have no liability or responsibility to you in respect of Exchanges' failure to pay any sums to you. You accept that you may lose money on trades and that you bear full responsibility for the trades you execute with Exchanges.
5. Reliance on information on our service
5.1 This section also applies to content and information we post on our social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube (and is in addition to the terms and conditions of those social media platforms) and references to "our service" in this section will include our official social media accounts.
5.2 You acknowledge that information provided on our service is not intended to amount to advice, recommendation or other guidance relating to trading, Exchanges or otherwise on which you should rely.
5.3 Our service may allow users to post messages, reviews and participate in discussions or post other content. Displaying such user generated content on our service does not indicate any recommendation, endorsement or approval of that content.
5.4 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our service, some of it is supplied to us by third parties (including user generated content) and we are unable to verify it. You should separately verify the accuracy of any information displayed on our service before relying on it. Any reliance you place on information and tips from our service is at your own risk.
5.5 In particular, although we use reasonable care to ensure that the prices, facts and options on our service are accurate, we cannot guarantee that in all cases they will be so.. You are responsible for checking and verifying the prices, and other information offered by a Exchange before placing a trade with that Exchange.
6. REGISTERED USERS
6.1 In order to access certain features of our service, you may be asked to register with us by providing a valid email and selecting a user name for identification purposes. You must not use any user name that violates our user content policy set out below, or any other operating terms on our service. Please select your user name carefully as you are not allowed to change it once you have registered.
6.2 You agree to disclose true and complete information during the account registration process, and to update your information promptly in the event that it changes.
6.3 The decision to register you as a member of our service is at our discretion.
6.4 Once you have registered with us you will be able to access the members section of our service by inputting your user name and password to the log-in page.
6.5 You are only allowed to register for one account. If we suspect that you have registered a second account, we may suspend either or both accounts while we investigate the issue.
6.6 You will be responsible for all activities which occur under your account on our service (your account). It is your responsibility to keep your account safe and secure. You must not share your account details (including your password) with anyone and always ensure that your computer and any devices with the app installed are securely locked when not in your possession.
6.7 We will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to keep your account details confidential. You may not use another person's account at any time without the express permission of the account holder.
6.8 You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security.
6.9 You may delete your account through the Members Area of our service at any time. If you delete your account you may not be able to open another account for 12 months.
6.10 We may delete your account where we reasonably believe that your account is inactive, for example, if you have not logged into your account for 3 months or more. We will use reasonable endeavours to contact you via your registered email address before deleting your account. We may also delete your account or suspend access to your account if you have, or if we reasonably believe that you have, breached these Terms.
7. Acceptable use policy
7.1 You agree to use our service only for your own personal, non-commercial use and lawful purposes.
7.2 You may not use our service:
- 7.2.1 in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- 7.2.2 in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- 7.2.3 for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- 7.2.4 to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below;
- 7.2.5 to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or/li>
- 7.2.6 to knowingly send, upload or otherwise transmit any data or other material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
7.3 You also agree not to access without our consent, interfere with, hack into, damage or disrupt:
- 7.3.1 any part of our service;
- 7.3.2 any equipment or network on which we store our service;
- 7.3.3 any software used in the provision of our service; or
- 7.3.4 any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party in the provision of our service.
8. User Content Policy
8.1 Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our service, or to make contact with other users of our service, you must comply with this section. You undertake that any such contribution complies with the standard set out in this section.
8.2 Our service may offer opportunities for you to transmit messages to other users, contribute to forum discussions, post reviews and post blogs to our services (Message Features).
8.3 We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any Message Features provided on our service, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Message Features we provide on our service, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Message Features by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
8.4 You must use Message Features in a responsible manner, and are solely responsible for any content you transmit. You must not transmit any content in connection with any Message Feature that:
- 8.4.1 imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our service's infrastructure, or otherwise adversely affects, restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying our service;
- 8.4.2 is threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent;
- 8.4.3 promotes violence;
- 8.4.4 promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- 8.4.5 constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- 8.4.6 violates, plagiarises or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- 8.4.7 breaches any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- 8.4.8 contains any information, software or other material of a commercial nature;
- 8.4.9 contains advertising, promotions or commercial solicitations of any kind;
- 8.4.10 will be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- 8.4.11 constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact;
- 8.4.12 is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person (including giving the impression that such message emanates from us);
- 8.4.13 contains material irrelevant to the subject matter of the Message Feature; or
- 8.4.14 contains any virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or other similar harmful programming routine.
8.5 We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of our acceptable use policy or user content policy through your use of our service.
8.6 Failure to comply with our acceptable use policy or our user content policy constitutes a material breach of these Terms, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- 8.6.1 immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our service;
- 8.6.2 immediate, temporary or permanent removal or editing of any posting or material uploaded by you to our service;
- 8.6.3 issue of a warning to you;
- 8.6.4 legal proceedings against you; and
- 8.6.5 disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
8.7 We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of our acceptable use policy and our user content policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
8.8 Content which is submitted to our service may be accessed by the public generally and may be shared on social media platforms. By signing up to our site you agree to such access and sharing.
8.9 You will be responsible for any losses, expenses and other costs we incur which are caused by your intentional, reckless or negligent non-compliance with any of the restrictions on your use of our service set out in our acceptable use policy and user content policy.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
9.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our service (which includes the material published on it) which are protected by copyright laws and treaties. All rights are reserved to us and our licensors. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, you are not granted any rights in or to our service.
9.2 You may use our services for personal, non-commercial use, subject to your compliance with these Terms. No copying or distribution of our service for any commercial or business purpose is permitted without our prior written consent.
9.3 TradersofCrypto.com is a trade mark belonging to or controlled by us and which may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other trademarks used on our service are the property of their respective owners. You may not use any trade marks on our service without our or the relevant third-party owner's consent.
9.4 If you use our service in breach of these Terms, your right to use our service will cease and you must immediately stop using our service and delete any copies of our service that you have in your control or possession.
9.5 You retain ownership of any content you post using a Message Feature. We are not responsible for any loss, theft, rights infringement or damage of any kind to or associated with any such content and you take sole responsibility for any such content that you provide to us.
9.6 By posting any content via any Message Features, you are granting to us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and irrevocable right and licence to reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display such content, in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology known or hereafter developed. You waive all moral rights in such content.
9.7 You warrant that any content submitted via our service by you:
(i) is your own original work or otherwise appropriately licensed by you and you have the right to make it available for the purposes specified above;
(ii) does not infringe the rights of any third party;
(iii) is not defamatory or in contempt of court; and
(iv) is not unlawful and does not contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
10. Competitions & cash prizes
From time to time, we (or selected third parties) may include votes, competitions, promotions or other offers on our service. Each shall be subject to its own express terms and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
11. DATA CHARGES
You are responsible for all charges associated accessing our service, connecting to our service or use or streaming of any content within our service. Your internet services provider and/or mobile network provider may charge you to access our service.
12. AVAILABILITY OF OUR SERVICE
12.1 Your access to our service or certain features of our service may be suspended or restricted occasionally to allow for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or the introduction of new functionality.
12.2 Our service is provided to you free of charge and although we will use reasonable care and skill in providing our service to you, we do not guarantee that your access to our service will be uninterrupted, error-free or available all of the time. Due to the inherent nature of the internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur to our service at any time. If you notice an error, please contact us.
13. LIABILITY - Please read this section carefully as it sets out our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you in connection with our service
13.1 We will provide our service to you using reasonable care and skill and in accordance with these Terms.
13.2 If we fail to comply with these Terms, subject to the limitations set out in these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking these Terms, but we are not liable for:
- 13.2.1 any loss and damage which was not a foreseeable consequence of our breach of our legal obligations to you (damage and loss is foreseeable if it is obvious that it would happen or if at the time of agreement between us, both we and you knew it might happen); or
- 13.2.2 loss or damages which are caused by your breach of these Terms; or
- 13.2.3 any delay or failure by us caused by events outside our reasonable control.
13.3 We are providing our service for your personal use only. You agree not to use our service for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
13.4 It is your responsibility to back up your data and to ensure your devices have up-to-date anti-virus software. We will not be responsible for any loss of data or damage to your devices on account of your access to, use of, or downloading our service except if this was caused intentionally or recklessly by us.
13.5 Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability:
(a) for death or personal injury arising from our negligence;
(b) our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude liability, such as your right for our service to be provided using reasonable care and skill.
13.6 Subject to the paragraph above, you acknowledge that we are providing our service to you free of charge. Our total liability in respect of all losses suffered by you arising out of or in connection with these Terms and your use of our service, arising for any reason, will be limited to GBP 500.
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
15. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
15.1 These Terms, their subject matter and their formation are governed by English law and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, our service.
16. CONTACT US
To contact us about our service, please email us here.
We, Last Click Wins Ltd (operating as "TradersofCrypto.com"), a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11746013 and have our registered office at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
Our legal status under UK data protection law is that of a data controller and in this capacity we will securely store and process your personal information which you have provided to us. Data controller is a legal term which identifies the person who controls what to do with any given personal information. As data controller we have registered with the Information Commissioner's Office and our registration number is ZA796668.
The steps we take to protect your personal information and how you can review and correct your personal information are also covered here.
Collection of information
The personal information we collect from you may include:
- information you submit to us when you choose to register for an account with us, such as your user name and email address;
- member id;
- any information you provide to us if you contact us;
- any information you provide to us if you fill out a form or enter a competition via our service including, if requested, your PayPal and/or Skrill email addresses, cryptocurrency public addresses, which is required by us in order to make competition payments to you if you win the competition and, if you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide you with the prize; and
- information about the device you use to access our service such as your IP address and geolocation.
You are not required to provide all of this information, but if you do not, you may not be able to experience all of the services and features available on our service.
We may also observe your use of our service and derive certain information from this which may include personal data such as your access times and browsing activity.
How is your personal information used?
We will use the personal information collected by us to:
- provide you with personalised visits to our service for example by displaying targeted advertising and content which we believe likely to be relevant and of interest to you;
- develop our service and enhance its usability and functionality and improve the user-experience;
- provide you with services which you have signed up for;
- share your personal information with our partners (detailed below);
- recommend goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you (but only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes);
- serve advertising to you which may be of interest to you;
- make payments to you if you win a competition;
- contact you; and
- send out newsletters which you have signed up for.
With whom is your personal information shared?
We may disclose your personal information in the following ways:
- if you enter a competition and the prize is being provided by a third party (which will be made clear to you), we may disclose the information you submit when you enter the competition to that third party;
- to third party data, service and software providers that assist us in the function, improvement and optimisation of our services such as website analytics, social media, bookmaker partner, email provider.
We may also disclose depersonalised data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our service in order to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes such as to analyse and understand site usage, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal information. Examples of the type of situation where this would occur would be:
- in the administration of justice; or
- where we have to defend ourselves legally.
The requirements of data protection laws
- we will only collect sufficient personal information for the uses set out above;
- we will endeavour to keep your personal information up-to-date;
- we will not transfer your personal information to a country outside the European Economic Area unless safeguards are in place to protect your personal information to the standards that apply within the EEA including via standard contractual clauses and Privacy Shield or where the transfer is necessary to administer a competition you have entered via our service (for example, it is sometimes necessary to send your username to a bookmaker outside the EEA if you enter a competition administered by that bookmaker).
Cookies are small files that websites save to your hard disk or to your browser's memory. The cookies used on our service are listed below.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our service or other websites that you visit. To learn more about cookies and how to disable them we recommend you visit the Information Commissioner's websites here.
Last Click Wins LTD (Trading as TradersofCrypto.com) use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners.
We use "cookies" to collect information, you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
One of the service providers that we use for data analytics is Google Analytics. If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and use information about your use of our services, then you can install an opt-out in your web browser ( https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).
By using our service you consent to us using the following cookies:
|visit||Identifies that you have visited the site that day. Used for giving rewards for consecutive logins (1 day)|
|_ga||This Google Analytics cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our site (2 years)|
|_gid||This Google Analytics cookie is used to performance related activities (1 day)|
|country||Stores your country based on your IP. Used to geo target certain content to be more relevant to your country (6 months)|
|campaign||Records the campaign that brought a site visitor to assess the effectiveness of marketing projects|
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
For example, we store the personal information you provide on secure computer systems with limited access that are located in facilities to which access is limited.
If you choose to set up an account with our service, it is your responsibility to ensure the security of your password and not to reveal this information to others.
We will hold your personal data for so long as you download and use our service and for no more than five years after. We will endeavor to delete any personal data sooner where it is not necessary for us to hold this, but please be aware that we may hold personal data for longer if we are under a legal obligation to do so or where we have a reasonable belief that it is necessary to do so for business or legal reasons.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- a right of access to a copy of the information comprised in your personal data;
- a right to access your personal data in machine-readable format and to request that we transfer this to a third party data controller;
- a right to object to decisions being taken by automated means;
- a right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress;
- a right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- a right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed;
- a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of data protection legislation; and
- a right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office in respect of our use of your personal data.
Where you have consented to us sending you marketing communications promoting third party products and services or where you have consented to us passing on your details to third parties for marketing purposes, you have a right to withdraw that consent. You can withdraw your consent bycontact us. This will not affect or undo any instances where we have already lawfully shared your information prior to you withdrawing your consent. You can also opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such marketing communications.
If you are unsure about your rights or are concerned about how your personal data may be processed you should contact the Information Commission's Office.
If you contact us in relation to your rights we will do our best to accommodate your request or objection. Please note, however, that not all rights are absolute. Sometimes other legal obligations or third-party rights will take precedence.
If you request a copy of personal data that we hold about you we will require proof of your identity.
You can help us to maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change.
Please contact us if you would have any queries about, or would like to enforce, your rights set out above.
Grounds for processing
Our processing of your personal data will be where:
(i) it is necessary for the performance of a contract we have with you;
(ii) where you have provided your consent (for example for us to send you third party marketing);
(iii) it is necessary for us to comply with legal obligation that we are under; or
(iv) it is in our (or a third party's) legitimate interests and such interests do not prejudice your rights or freedoms. Our (or a third party's) legitimate interests will include:
- ensuring our service is as user-friendly as possible so our customers are encouraged to use it;
- understanding how our service is used to help us plan development and improvements to its functionality;
- promoting our and our partners' and sponsors' businesses to those who are likely to be interested in the promotions and services we and they offer and monitoring how effectively we do that;
- facilitating connections between our users and our partners and sponsors; and
- enabling us to benefit from the services and expertise of third party services providers;
Our service is for users who are aged 18 years old and over. We do not knowingly collect personal data from under 18s.
Links to other websites
If you have questions regarding this policy or our handling of your personal information, please contact us here. We will promptly address your concern and strive to reach a satisfactory resolution.