Where to Find Free Bitcoin
Cryptocurrencies are unique financial assets that can be the perfect choice for experienced investors and novices alike.
If you’re not familiar with crypto, then you might not know a lot about this fascinating and expansive market.
One name that most individuals know, even if they don’t understand cryptocurrency as a whole, is Bitcoin (BTC).
This token’s name is often used to cover all types of virtual currency by those who don’t know about the various other types of digital tokens on the market.
There are, in fact, thousands of different cryptocurrencies out there, but Bitcoin is the name that trips off the tongue of new entrants to the market.
If you want to become a cryptocurrency trader, trading in Bitcoin could be the perfect way to boost your online wallet and learn about the crypto world.
While you might have to pay for some of your initial tokens, there are plenty of ways to earn free digital cash so that you can reduce your initial investment.
If you’re just starting out in cryptocurrency trading, then Traders Of Crypto is here to help you earn crypto and learn about this fascinating market.
Bitcoin is a popular form of cryptocurrency, and while you might need to buy some, it’s also possible to find free Bitcoin on the internet.
While such rewards might seem too good to be true, they are actually very real and available on a range of crypto platforms and exchanges.
With a little know-how and insider insight, you can get paid in virtual coins for doing the things you love: shopping, completing work projects, trading crypto, and even playing games!
To find out more about how to get free crypto, keep reading. We’ll share the best ways to get Bitcoin for free and level-up your trading game.
What Is Bitcoin?
Originally invented in 2008 and made an open-source software in 2009, Bitcoin was an early cryptocurrency that is now incredibly popular.
Today, statistics show that 19% of British people say that they have purchased Bitcoin. The cryptocurrency is renowned by internet users, even those who aren’t expert crypto traders.
These popular tokens can be used on a wide range of exchanges and online stores. There are even Bitcoin debit cards , so you can use your virtual coins in the same way you use physical cash.
Bitcoins themselves are digital files, which are stored in an online wallet. They can be traded or exchanged in return for goods or services, much like traditional currency.
Every transaction made with the digital coins is logged in its Blockchain, which is available to the public.
The Most Popular Ways To Get Free Bitcoin
If you want to start using Bitcoin, you need to be prepared to pay some of your real money. However, there are also ways to get yourself complimentary crypto or earn crypto coins such as Bitcoin.
Some of the most popular ways to get free crypto and bolster your Bitcoin wallet are:
- Cryptocurrency Competitions: Many respected crypto communities and exchanges, including Traders Of Crypto, offer members the chance to earn cryptocurrency by entering into trading competitions. You can get free cryptocurrency, Bitcoin included, simply by pitting yourself against other traders on the platform. Other cryptocurrency contests encourage participants to learn a new skill or collaborate with other traders. So, if you want to have fun and earn free crypto, these competitions could be ideal. Crypto competitions are simple and easy to enter: just create an account on the site, enter the contest and trade your coins. Every month, we there is a new Crypto competition table and you can check the winners of each contest , so you can see everyone who won and check out how well you did.
- Play Games: There are plenty of games that you can play to get Bitcoin for free. Some gambling games require you to stake your tokens, which you might lose if you don’t play well. However, other games, like many Android game apps that are available to download on Google Play , will pay you prizes in virtual cash without an initial investment. If you win a quiz or puzzle, you can earn cryptocurrency as a reward for your interest in the game.
- Sign-Up And Referal Bonuses: Bitcoin exchanges such as eToro ( read our review here ), Coinbase, Kraken ( check out our review here ) and many others offer a bonus for new users. Many also provide an additional bonus if users refer their friends and encourage them to use the exchange. Earning these bonuses is simple: just sign up for an account on the platform and follow the instructions to receive free cryptocurrencies. When it comes to referral bonuses, you’ll receive a unique link to give to your friends. When they create their account using your personal link, you get Bitcoin. With your extra virtual cash, you can get your career as a crypto trader offer to a fantastic start.
- Exchange Your Skills For Crypto: Like a traditional job, it’s possible to earn crypto by selling your skills on freelance platforms that pay you in Bitcoin . You can then convert your crypto into cash if you want to or use it to trade and earn even more virtual money.
- Take Out A Bitcoin Bank Account: Bitcoin banks allow users to create an account and then earn interest on their deposits. So, simply by depositing your Bitcoin, you can earn interest and enhance your digital wallet.
- Mining Bitcoin: One way to earn cryptocurrency is to mine the coins. That’s not as difficult as it sounds: you don’t have to go underground! Mining Bitcoin and other coins involves completing a section of Blocks in the Blockchain. In return, you receive coins as a reward for your work on these projects. Mining any cryptocurrency requires a lot of effort and skill, but it can be enjoyable if you like undertaking this kind of work.
Many of these strategies to earn cryptocurrency for free can be used on a variety of other coveted coins so that you can get free money quickly and easily.
If you want to specialise in Bitcoin, then you can use these techniques to get rewards and enrich your digital wallet.
When you find ways to earn cryptocurrency or win it as prizes, then you must read the terms and conditions to make sure that you understand the rules in full.
Then, you can get started using these techniques and earning more cryptocurrency that you can use to trade, cash-out for real money or use to buy the items that you want online.
Find New Techniques And Platforms
If you’re seeking new ways to earn free crypto, whether it’s Bitcoin or any other form of token, then you need to keep searching for new techniques, platforms and strategies.
New ways to get free crypto are released regularly, so you need to stay updated with the latest ways to get yourself free coins safely and efficiently.
Traders Of Crypto is a respected cryptocurrency community, and we are committed to sharing knowledge and insight with our extensive network of crypto traders.
All of this information is available to anyone who views our website. If you’d like to get more insight into our competitions and exclusive support, then sign up for an account .
As a member of the Traders Of Crypto community , you’ll get access to our unique member dashboard, the chance to win free cryptocurrency through our monthly competitions and much more.
So, you’ve nothing to lose and everything to gain from signing up for a Traders Of Crypto account. We’re excited to welcome you to our community!#
eToro is one of the easiest places to buy crypto and a recognised brand in the financial industry. You can also follow and copy the most successful traders on the site! A great site for beginners.
With over 50 coins and an obsession with security, Kraken is one of the safest places to buy and trade crypto.
eToro is a social trading platform that allows you to buy into cryptocurrencies, international stocks and shares and more complex financial assets. It also has an innovative Copy Trader feature where you can choose to follow other successful traders and automatically copy their trades to hopefully share in their success
Kraken has a good reputation for security and protection of your funds and operates across the USA (except NY), Canada, the EU and Japan
We look at where to buy and how to buy including limits, fees, security, and verification
A review of the risks and rewards of trading with leverage and some of the best exchanges to consider
This is a specific digital coin running on a series of servers. XRP promises utility in handling cross-border transactions to compete with the SWIFT interbank payment system. Being controlled by banks, many question if it is a true cryptocurrency.
An early alternative to Bitcoin, LTC aimed to be a coin for easy, fast, low-fee spending. LTC offers a faster block time and a higher transaction capacity in comparison to Bitcoin.